US Citizens Living Abroad Expat Taxes

Overland Park 913-850-3185
Add Favorites Contact Author

Whether you are a U.S. citizen or Green Card Holder or living abroad, you can mail your US citizens living abroad expat taxes to Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service Center, Austin, TX 73301-0215, USA. But, estimated tax payments have to mail with form 1040-ES to Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1300, Charlotte, NC 28201-1300, USA.

Phone Number 913-850-3185
Opening Hours Mon to Fri - 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Country United States of America
State/Province Kansas
distance: 1,100 Miles
Address Overland Park
No Feedback Received