Last viewed 1 day ago


Add Favorites

TacOpShop transfers must be conducted using a licensed firearms dealer (FFL). That is usually a sports store, gun shop, pawn store or gunsmith in or near your town. If you need help finding an FFL, or are worried about what they might charge you to conduct the transfer once the gun is shipped, try consulting one of these helpful online resources to narrow down your options in a hurry.

Website :