Breast Cancer Car Donations Cleveland, OH

2550 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113 216-208-4892
Add Favorites Contact Author
38152770_1907202119343098_5065065815619928064_n.jpg

Cleveland is situated in the northeast part of Ohio. It was established in 1796 by Moses Cleaveland and incorporated as a city in 1836. Cleveland was a significant supplier center. The development of the railway system, the presence of Ohio and Erie Canal, as well as the abundance of natural resources such as oil and iron brought massive industrial growth to the city. The thriving factories attracted immigrants from Eastern Europe, Germany, and Ireland. Following the First World War, Cleveland became the first city in the United States to elect an African American mayor. Breast Cancer Car Donations Cleveland, OH supports well-known nonprofit organizations that are battling breast cancer.


Phone Number 216-208-4892
Opening Hours Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
distance: Unknown
Address 2550 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113
Category
Keywords     
No Feedback Received